What version are you running?
1.7.6. This issue also reproduces with the 2.0 RC2 instance deployed on http://reviews.reviewboard.org/
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Add a new comment with the inline editor and press "Save".
2. Open the full-screen editor by clicking "Edit Review" in the green bar at the top of the page. See that the comment is there.
3. Edit the text for the comment.
4. Click "Save" in the full-screen editor.
5. Hover over the green icon on the line where you previously added the comment. Observe that the content shown in the tooltip is stale.
6. Click on the green icon on the line where you previously added the comment. Observe that the content of the inline editor is also stale.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expected to see my modified comment content. Instead, I saw stale comment text. It wasn't synchronized between the two editors properly.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Linux (Debian). Tested with both Firefox 27.0 and Firefox 25.0.
Please provide any additional information below.
Note that the text synchronization is only broken in one direction (i.e., edits made in the inline editor will always be properly reflected in the full-screen editor).