What steps will reproduce the problem? 1. Go to "All review request" page. 2. Show submitted review and star a submitted one. 3. Go to your dashboard. The review doesn't appear in the "Starred reviews" category. What is the expected output? What do you see instead? I guess we should see it even if the code has been submitted. To keep track of great exemples of reviews for instance. Thank you.
Which version are you using?
Oh, I see. Submitted reviews. Well, this is actually very much intentional. In the next version we may introduce support for showing submitted reviews in the dashboard, but we don't want to make that the default. Repurposing this bug as an enhancement request for this.
- NeedInfo + Confirmed
- Type-Defect + Type-Enhancement + Milestone-Release1.5 + Component-Dashboard
+ Add the ability to show submitted review requests in the dashboard.
- Milestone-Release1.6 + Milestone-Release1.6.x
- Add the ability to show submitted review requests in the dashboard. + Add the ability to show other users' submitted review requests in the dashboard.
I think it's definitely worth including submitted review requests in the "Starred Reviews" page, since it's a way that people save things they're interested in. This should be a nice candidate for a student to poke at soon.
- Milestone-Release1.6.x + Milestone-Release1.8 + EasyFix
- Add the ability to show other users' submitted review requests in the dashboard. + Include submitted review requests in the "Starred Reviews" page in the dashboard.
Yes, that's exactly right. You'll want to commit your changes to a topic branch, and then post it up on http://reviews.reviewboard.org/ Let us know if you have any questions about that process.
Fixed in master (a2544cb). Thanks!
- Confirmed + Fixed