What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- using subversion commit many added items (it may contains 15 items or more)
- after rbt post, browse reviewboard
- click diff page, and diff revision panel will show that every items have shown twice or more (expected once)
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
the expected output is that every items just display once instead twice or more
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Microsoft Edge 112.0.1722.58
Please provide any additional information below.
with duplicate items, diff will show the content from every items even though they are the same.
I've debugged rbtools' .py code, and there seems no problem.
A couple questions:
- What version of Review Board?
- Do you know if the server is using the pysvn or subvertpy backend?
- If you run "rbt diff", does the printed diff have duplicated files in it?
- New + NeedInfo
1.version of review board is 3.0.18
2.I dont know which backend the server is using. Maybe I'll add this information later
3.I've tried to run "rbt diff", and the printed diff content are correct. By the way, when I was debugging svn.py and review_request.py, the diff content at runtime seemed the same as what "rbt diff" printed.