What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a new review request from a gitlab commit
- Assign a review group and click ok
- Remove the review group and clock ok
- Watch the review groups get filled will all groups available.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Empty list of review groups but instead all groups in DB is added
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Arch, Firefox Developer Edition 66.b5 (64-bit) (Same in Chrome)
Please provide any additional information below.
Same problem here....
Looking into getting a fix out for this soon.
- Priority:Medium + Component:WebUI + Priority:High
Fix up for review: https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/10411/
- New + PendingReview
Fixed in release-3.0.x (bb3290c). This shipped in 3.0.13.
- PendingReview + Fixed