What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Go to reviewboard dashboard
- Select on Notifications Incoming or any other tab with 2 pages
- Make sure selection on top says "Show archived". i.e. archives are not shown
- Navigate to page 2
- Click on archive.
- Select all reviews using the checkbox in the table header
- Notice reviews do not archive as expected and error in the browser console.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I should not see the error. Also, the reviews should get archived.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
On my reviewboard dashboard, I have a very large count of incoming notifications. When trying to archive the reviews I got the below error and the reviews did not archive.
jquery-1.11.1.min.8101d596b2b8.js:4 GET http://reviewboard.mycompany.com/dashboard/?type=in&page=2&view=optional&show-archived=0 404 (NOT FOUND)