What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
(Adding a repository)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Select 'Github' under 'Hosting service'
- Select '<link new account>' under 'Account'
- Type in your github email address in 'Account username' field.
- Type in your password in the 'Account password' field
- Type in a valid repository name that your github account is the owner of in the 'Repository name' field.
- Click 'Save'.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Linking the new account works however the repository is not added and the following error message appears:
"A repository with this name was not found, or your user may not own it."
The linking of an account via an email address should fail or the repository should be able to be added properly.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
The token is created successfully when the github account is linked but the token doesn't seem to be valid in adding the repo.
When the above instructions are followed except a github username is used instead of an email address, everything works.