What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a review request
- Create a review
- Reply to the review
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The payload data sent to the WebHook appears to be malformed. The links have the reply ID substituted for the review ID.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS, FireFox 41.0.2
Please provide any additional information below.
I've attached two files. 'API response.txt' is the response I get when I use the REST API to create a review reply. The data here is what I expect. 'WebHook payload.txt' is the data received by my WebHook that gets called as a result of the review reply being published. The data here is not what I expect.
- New + Confirmed
- Confirmed + PendingReview
Fixed in release-2.5.x (48389ed). This will ship in 2.5.1. Thanks!
- PendingReview + Fixed
David, Thanks for the quick turn-around. I installed 220.127.116.11 and the review reply links look great. However, if my reply is to a diff comment, the content in the diff_comments section of the payload also looks quite a bit different from what is returned by the API. I didn't test, but this might also be the case with replies to screenshot and file-attachment comments.
OK, that should be addressed in commit 8e9d4e6, which will ship in 2.5.2